The community of people and research teams working on missing values is constantly growing but there are some researchers whose work can be considered as key contributions to the community and who provide a lot of material to different groups of interested people. Here we provide the links to their personal/group websites (in alphabetical order).
If you think you or your reaserch group should also figure on the list below feel free to contact us via the Contact form.
- Matthew Blackwell (Harvard University)
- Stef van Buuren (University of Utrecht and Netherlands Organisation for Applied Scientific Research TNO)
- James Carpenter & Jonathan Bartlett (London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medecine)
- Marie Davidian (North Carolina State University)
- Andrew Gelman (Columbia University)
- François Husson (AgroCampus Ouest)
- Jae-Kwang Kim (Iowa State University and KAIST)
- Gary King (Harvard University)
- Roderick J.A. Little (University of Michigan)
- Xiao-Li Meng (Harvard University)
- Karthika Mohan (UC Berkeley)
- Geert Molenberghs (I-BioStat and KU Leuven)
- Judea Pearl (UCLA)
- Jerry Reiter (Duke University)
- Donald B. Rubin (Tsinghua University)
- Mauricio Sadinle (University of Washington)
- Shaun Seaman (University of Cambridge)
- Geert Verbeke (I-BioStat and KU Leuven)
Main contributors to this platform
If you wish to participate in the development of this website and have ideas on possible extensions, please feel free to contact us via the Contact form.